Solis, a global PV inverter and energy storage solutions provider, has unveiled new features to make PV and energy storage system design, installation, and O&M easier than ever. Get the inside scoop from Terence Parker, compliance/application engineering manager with Solis Inverters, in this upcoming webinar.
- How to provide your customers with a whole-home backup solution that is both versatile and affordable
- How commercial PV string inverters and battery storage can generate better IRR for customers looking for Peak Shaving and TOU solutions.
- How the latest PV string inverter technologies pair with new rapid shutdown, module-level monitoring, and optimization devices to boost performance and customer value
- About new commercial and utility-scale inverters with the flexibility to operate efficiently at both new sites and older sites that need repowering
- Advanced PV system monitoring and remote control with plug-and-play communication devices and the SolisCloud monitoring platform
Listen to more in-depth conversations on Solar Builder’s YouTube channel
Our most popular series include:
Power Forward! | A collaboration with BayWa r.e. to discuss higher level industry topics.
The Buzz | Where we give our 2 cents per kWh on the residential solar market.
The Pitch | Discussions with solar manufacturers about their new technology and ideas.