Installation is a breeze with QuickBOLT’s new Butyl Bottom Deck Mount and your array has never been more secure. Here’s why you should try these mounts on your next job:
- Superior pullout strength at 843 lbs when deck mounted and 3228 lbs when rafter mounted.
- Only 4 screws needed to mount direct to deck or to the rafter, minimizing your impact on the roof
- Screws Included: 4 self-tapping Hex Lags preassembled with EPDM-backed Sealing Washers for superior holding and water protection
- Flexibility in installation: Option to skip the rafters and mount anywhere on the roof
- Butyl-Backed: Utilizes a Peel-and-Place installation method. Just peel the paper and firmly press into position
- No pre-drilling required
- QuickBOLT mounts are backed by testing, a 25-year manufacturer’s warranty, and 11 years of over-the-shingle mounts on the roof
Listen to more in-depth conversations on Solar Builder’s YouTube channel
Our most popular series include:
Power Forward! | A collaboration with BayWa r.e. to discuss higher level industry topics.
The Buzz | Where we give our 2 cents per kWh on the residential solar market.
The Pitch | Discussions with solar manufacturers about their new technology and ideas.